Sava blank pipe & sewer stoppers (also referred to as bags, bungs and plugs) are designed for use in pipes, drains and sewers to stop the flow.
Sava Inflatable Blank Pipe Stopper
Sava Blank stoppers are useful for sealing pipes and round gutters; while Sava Bypass / Test stoppers can be used for by-pass flowing, blocking, pumping and testing for free flowing or pipe leakage.
Stoppers are available in a range of sizes, and come with a standard inflation valve. Blank and Bypass / Test stoppers are designed to withstand a maximum back pressure of 0.5 bar, or 5mtr head of water when suitably braced. They can be inflated to a maximum working pressure of 1.5 bar.
- Sava stoppers are made from durable SBR rubber to protect against aggressive fluids and assure low wear
- Stoppers available for pipe, drain and sewer diameters from 100mm to 1800mm
- Stoppers inflated by hand pump, compressor or compressed air cylinder
- SBR rubber provides adaptability and prevents slippage
- Lightweight efficient design of Blank and Bypass or Test stoppers ensures quick and simple installation
- Inflation valves can be easily exchanged, avoiding replacement of entire plug